Salary: £9,627.80 pa
Job Type: Part Time
Location: 3 days a week in Chesterfield
22.5 hours per week – Monday to Wednesday. Wednesday would be to cover the office out of normal working hours.
Cover in other offices will be required in absences.
20 holidays including bank holidays per year.
To provide high quality administrative support for the service.
To contribute to and implement robust systems and processes to support the team. To deliver quality solutions, a quality service and working flexibly as needed. To provide high quality administrative support to members of your team and the senior management team ensuring work is produced in a professional and timely manner and supports patient focused and co-ordinated care delivery.
The successful candidates:
- To act as first point of contact for the team and to communicate sensitively and effectively.
- Responsible for producing letters and reports as required by the team.
- Responsible for administering systems such as diary management and record keeping etc. so that resources are available to meet staff needs.
- To support the Senior management team and other relevant team members in managing the meeting process for the team including preparing agendas, circulation of appropriate documents, taking notes and producing minutes.
- To support team members in the administrative organisation of diaries and caseloads, including setting up schedules.
- To develop and implement systems and procedures relating to own work area to ensure consistent and high standards of administrative support are maintained.
- Responsible for stock control and delivery of goods so that resources are available to meet staff needs.
- To prioritise and respond to relevant information requests and to cascade to appropriate team members.
- To deal with any confidential patient related information in a sensitive and appropriate manner.
- Undertake general office duties including photocopying, filing and sorting of incoming and outgoing mail.
Qualifications, Experience and Skills Required
- Experience of working as an Administrative Assistant in a busy office environment.
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy and strict confidentiality in relation to client details and financial information.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Effective organisational skills.
- Excellent time management, plus the ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines.
- Able to work effectively as a member of a team as well as using own initiative.
- Highly competent in the use of Excel; Microsoft Word and PowerPoint.
- A positive and flexible approach to work.
- Some knowledge of monitoring and maintaining social media sites.
Desirable Experience and Qualifications
- Qualification and /or experience of working with a financial package.
- Level 3 administration qualification or equivalent.
This job description does not provide an exhaustive list of duties and may be reviewed in conjunction with the post holder in light of service development.
Full diving licence and access to transport owing to the nature of the job.
To apply for this job, please send your CV to us along with a covering letter. For more information you can call our office on 01773 833716.
Job Type: Part-time